Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Amy updates

An Amy billboard has been spotted near New London on Rt. 60! Look for two more; one on Rt. 224 and one in Amherst.

Still waiting to hear where the two ClearChannel billboards will end up in Cleveland.

These are the "static" billboards, with just Amy, not the digital ones that are in rotation across the state. Still haven't seen the digital billboard start circulating in CLE, yet, either.

Also, this came from "Anne" today: 
"Amy was definitely seen calling her mother by the [nameless] girl witness. There were two pay phones just inside Avellone's Pharmacy, one lower than the other for handicap access. I worked with this girl's grandmother at the time, and she told me immediately after the abduction that her granddaughter had seen Amy talking on the lower pay phone; this man was standing next to her with his hand on her shoulder."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Wonder if the police are aware of this new info?

Anonymous said...

I saw a billboard today when I was on Rt 30 west, in Mansfield. :)

Anonymous said...

1.7 miles east of sullivan on 224

Anonymous said...

my father-in-law lives in sullivan on 224 and i did see the billboard. real nice. hope we get new leads because of these. thanks james for keeping amy in the forefront.

Heather said...

I've spotten them in Cincy - they're on I75 - I was just wondering today why? Wondered if there was some lead that was pointing to someone in Cincinnati or something...

Anonymous said...

I was down in Dayton today and had to drive down I-75 to Cinci. I saw the billboard on the way down, and another one on the way back. Both on I-75

Anonymous said...

I saw a billboard today in Toledo. (Where Monroe St and Sylvania Ave cross, near the mall.) I remember Amy's story, and it surprised me that there was a billboard in this area. So, I googled her name to see if there were any new developments. I'll keep you posted if I spot any additional billboards in this area.

Laura said...

Amy's billboard spotted in Fairview Park.
220th and Lorain.

Anonymous said...

I've seen a digital billboard in Sandusky on Rte 250.

Anonymous said...

I live in New London and have wanted this case solved since it happened. I pass the sign on Route 60 everyday on my way to work which is just north or the road that she was found on. Where did Amy's mother work in the past? Could this have actually been someone who worked with her mother at some point in time? Many people who live in New London worked in Lorain and other cities and could have known her mother during that time period or before. I hope that somehow they find the person that did this. It's so sad.

Anonymous said...

I saw a sign on 90W right before the Bunts exit in LKWD.